Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend 2014

Sweet summertime is officially here! Even though we had already swam a few times Memorial Day is always the summer kickoff for me. Here's a bunch of pictures to represent what our long weekend looked like.

Our cousins from Indianapolis came down for the holiday and GGH had an instant best friend. They played so well together. We are looking forward to her next visit!


This weekend we met with an architect to design our house plans and did a little browsing for house materials. I think we're getting closer and closer to making decisions about the big things. My dreams for our family home are coming true!

Saturday was a pool day and the first pool day for the newest member to our group! Roman slept the whole time nearly so I think he found poolside to be enjoyable :)

This girl loves being at her Gammy's. Between the pool and golf cart trips around the course she stays highly entertained.
Saturday night I attended a bachelorette party for one of my best friend's Shira. It was such a fun night being with gal pals. Abby was a wonderful host and we found out the next day that they are expecting baby #2! Love this family so much. 


Sunday we had nursery duty at church and got to check out the new courtyard playground. It is so nice! She had a ball along with her other nursery buddies.

She is getting to be such a big girl. Sigh.


Sunday night we were invited to three different Memorial Day cookouts but I wasn't feeling well so we just stayed home. Bummer. We let Georgia play in the yard after supper. As long as she is outside she doesn't care where she is :)

A funny from this weekend-our cousin Payton was talking about her and just said Georgia and after she finished talking GGH added "Grace" ha!
Yesterday Marcus went to the lake for fishing with the guys so I decided to work so I could take off at the end of the week before we leave for the beach Saturday. GGH spent the day with Ma, Grandmomma and Aunt Shanna. They had the best day and there's no doubt she's extra spoiled after this weekend :)

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I'm thankful for the ones who served like my Papaw Porter so we could have something to celebrate this weekend. God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment