Wednesday, March 4, 2015

35 Weeks



I'm 35 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Jack is around 5.25 lbs - about the size of a honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing lots of dresses and long tops with leggings. I'm trying to make regular clothes work in a size bigger than my normal.
Gender: It's a boy! Jack Porter Harrison
Movement: He's a busy boy, I feel like I know what to expect when he gets here
Sleep: Not great. It takes me forever to get comfortable and then I wake up to pee 4,152 times a night. I feel like my body is preparing me for the days with a newborn
Cravings: I just eat anything and everything these days, even when I'm not hungry :)
Symptoms: Some leg and inner thigh pain but that's about it. I'm not complaining!
Best Moment this week: Reading a big sister book to Georgia Grace and tying up loose ends in his nursery
 
35 weeks with both of my babies. I think I'm bigger all through my midsection this time even though I've gained less. It's funny how carrying a boy and girl can look differently. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

We are snowed in again. Predictions say 6-8 inches this time but it should warm up this weekend so it shouldn't stick around long. As long as spring promises to follow, I don't mind one more good snow. It just makes me excited for spring and baby Jack even more!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment