Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Daddy Georgia Date

Last Friday night was another big night for our Georgia Grace. We didn't have anything planned so Marcus asked me if it would be a good night to have their daddy daughter date. It sounded perfect to me, Friday afternoons I'm totally pooped so I was looking forward to a restful night at home for myself.
 
He came and knocked at our front door to pick her up. She started squealing when she heard it. I've never seen her so excited! He brought her a bouquet of flowers. He's always been a flower man, my mother-in-law says they owned the local flower shop when we were dating ha!
 
Checking out her fresh bouquet of lilies. His intent is to teach her how a boy should treat and date her. He is setting a very high bar!
 
Kisses for Daddy of course.
 
You can see the excitement on both their faces!
 
And they were off!
 
They went and ate at Mellow Mushroom for supper. There was a live band and she danced her little booty off! She wanted to ride the carousel again so they went to the mall and threw in a little shopping. They went to Target for candy and then headed home for the evening. She came in telling me all about their night. She woke up the next morning and said "I want to go to the restaurant" ha!

I'm thankful for a husband that takes his role as daddy so seriously and does it so well. My kiddos have hit the jackpot in the dad department.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! He's a great dad! He's definitely setting the bar high for boys that want to date her! Love Marcus' pink bag too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes! I can't wait for these days!

    ReplyDelete