Thursday, December 10, 2015

Our Family Pictures

We had family pictures made back at the end of October and I'm just getting around to posting them since I used them for our Christmas cards (that have been signed, sealed and delivered-yay!). There are some really great ones that I've already framed and hung. I guess I can thank the home tour last weekend for getting me on the ball with that one. Enjoy, and be sure to check out the collage at the bottom for a good laugh :)
 
A solid favorite. I just love everything about it.


She was in rare form at picture time! This just makes me laugh :)
 



Georgia Grace-three years old


Happy headlocks! :)


Jack Porter-six months
 





He's perfect y'all.




Our perfect baby girl!







The many faces of Georgia. She keeps us on our toes and keeps us smiling. She does not lack personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment