Thursday, June 23, 2016

Life Lately

I'm sharing a collection of photos from the past couple weeks before and after our beach trip. We're back home and finally unpacked and settled in to life at home. We're enjoying no schedule, playing in the yard until dusk and a little extra sleep in the mornings :) Even Jack has been on board with it.

I'm not one to jump on a trend usually but all those curlformer videos sold me. I failed to get an after picture but they do work! I'll be sure to capture it next time. I was really amazed at how curly they made her hair.

We were tired and dragging a little but we finished our bible school week strong! We averaged 210 in attendance each day and had several professions of faith. I have seen His hand at work this week. I'm thankful for a church that puts such a strong emphasis on community outreach. God is good!


This is her "Georgia" cabbage plant. It was about the size of her head when they planted it in Aunt Shanna and Uncle Jake's garden. Amazing!


We celebrated "Aunt Ash's" 30th birthday on the 9th. She was one of my very first friends and it so loyal and loves us so well. I can't wait to see her become a mommy this year. Happy 3-0 Aunt Ash!!


Buddies. Jack thinks Granddad hung the moon and stars.


We're all about mermaids right now so a mermaid tail and swimsuit from Ma and Pa was like winning the lottery to this girl.


We came home from one body of water and hopped right into another.


Full hands, fuller heart :)


Lunch time at Gammy's is always Georgia approved



I was blessed with a wonderful Daddy and married one just as amazing. I appreciate them both in so many ways. Happy Father's Day!




Father's Day 2016. So glad he is ours!




Cousin Payton babysitted Jack on Monday while Daddy mowed and snuck this sweet picture of our Linus. There's never a blanket out of arm's length of this boy.


She couldn't wait to go see her friends after we got back from the beach so she went to AKK on Monday. She and Jack have been home with Daddy the rest of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment