Sunday, November 6, 2016

Georgia is Four!

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I have a four year old. She is so smart and beautiful and teaches me something new everyday about raising a daughter. 

I have decided to do birthday interviews when my babies reach their fourth birthday to capture their personalities and interests. I'll probably use the same questions each time and maybe add a few new ones when they are older that are related to school and such. Here is my interview with Georgia at four years old. P.S. These are direct quotes.

I am this old: "three...actually four!!" So sweet!
The best show on TV is: Sofia the First
My favorite thing about preschool is: playing
The thing I'm best at is: doing ballet
If I could change my name, it would be: Lea

 
My favorite color is: pink (has been orange since she was old enough to speak, interesting that it changed this year)
My favorite toy is: Clara the nutcracker
When I grow up, I want to be: a Rockette! (*at age three-a dentist or mermaid, she couldn't decide)
I like to take these to be with me at night: a dolly, Lea (her AG doll), all my stuffed animals

 
My favorite book is: Runaway Tomato by Kim Cooley Reeder
My favorite movie is: Toy Story
My favorite season of year: Christmas
A food I really like: macaroni and cheese
My favorite animal: bear
My favorite sport: football

 
My best friend is: Callyn
My favorite holiday is: Christmas
My favorite thing I did this year: painted pumpkins *it will be neat to see her perspective of a year's time as she gets older 
Favorite fruit: strawberries
Where do you want to visit some day: Mamaw and Papaw's house
Favorite thing to do with Jack: play with him 

 
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: cook cookies
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: wash dishes 
What do you want to learn to do: tie my shoes 
Greatest talent: jumping
What age do you look forward to and why? 5, I just do :) 

 
Her first and fourth birthday mornings. A new house, new bed, new brother-a lot changed in three years for our girl and she handled it all with grace. 

Happy 4th Birthday, Georgia Grace! You were chosen to be our daughter and we consider the greatest calling to be your parents. You have filled our home with love, happiness and glitter---so much glitter :) We love you forever and always!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment