Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Our Weekend

To celebrate Shannon and Mark's 30th Wedding Anniversary, we all went out to eat at a fish place called Shady Cliff. The fish was excellent. I think we all probably ate too much but that's ok.

We took a few pictures to remember the special occasion. If you can't tell it was a little chilly on the lake. I didn't even want to risk taking the blanket off of Georgia for our photo shoot.

The two lovebirds

Sunday night I started on some sewing projects that I was needing to do. I always have a list going of sewing ideas. This little baby doll insisted on helping her mommy. She got the biggest kick out of sitting on the dining room table and just watching me. She ironically received two Minnie Mouse dolls this weekend, a plush one from cousin Delaney and Gran Stan got her a teething Minnie toy. I think she kind of resembles Minnie with her hair pulled back and those dimples :). Oh, those dimples. Love them times a million.

Basically my weekend consisted of getting the house back in order from the train wreck we caused when we got home from our trip. It amazes me how fast my house can go from spotless to not a spot to do anything ha! I guess that's to be expected in a 900 square foot home with 2 adults and a baby (anddddddd lots of clothes and dog toys and sewing material). I know someday we will look back and wonder how we ever survived :).

No comments:

Post a Comment