And just like that he's one month new. Time, you are no mother's friend. It was a fast first month but such a rewarding one.
Jack-you are one month old today!
- You were 10 pounds 2 ounces at your 3 week checkup so I'm guessing you to weigh between 10 1/2-11 pounds now. You are wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothing. Right now you are in the 75th percentile for weight and 70th percentile for length.
- You eat every 2 1/2-3 hours during the day and 3-4 hours at night (we have had one 5 hour stretch!). You nurse exclusively but we did offer you a breastmilk bottle this weekend and you accepted it no problem!
- Your hair is blonde (and you have lots!), your eyes are still blue and you have a dimple on your left cheek just like your mommy and sister :) You also have a good complexion with nice, tan skin! (Never had jaundice)
- You like to eat, sleep, swing, ride in your carseat and look at lights and ceiling fans.
- You don't like baths, being hungry and poopy diaper changes.
- Laying on your mommy's chest is your favorite place to nap. You lay in your cradle swing to sleep through the night.
- So far you are a very happy and easy baby. You smile often when your belly is full and laugh out loud sometimes. You are so easy to take places because you typically sleep in your carseat the whole time.
This was how you felt about your mommy putting you in a bow :) You much preferred being naked instead!
A side by side comparison of both my babies on their one month birthdays. I see similarities but I think they have their own looks too. I think it's the same nose and maybe eyes.
Happy 1 month baby boy! Mommy and Daddy love you so much and we can't imagine life without you in it.