Monday, May 25, 2015

Newborn Portraits

When Jack was six days old our friend Julia came to our house to take newborn and family pictures for us. I absolutely loved taking the pictures in our home. It wasn't stressful and we were able to add personal touches that wouldn't have been possible anywhere else. Plus leaving the house with a nursing six day old just isn't ideal so I can't thank her enough for coming to us for these photos.
 
I'm in love these pictures. There were so many to pick from and work with for birth announcements, Mother's Day gifts, etc. And both of my children were cooperative so it was a star aligning day.
 
Ok, enough words, I'll let the pictures do the talking.
 





 

 
 
 
 

 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you Jules for capturing my family so beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment