Wednesday, October 3, 2012

36 Weeks


I'm 36 weeks!
*For some reason my hair looks red in this picture?!? It must be the sunlight.
 Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Georgia is around 6 lbs - about the size of a crenshaw melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22 lbs; no weight gain at my last appointment
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. ha!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: She is VERY active, the ultrasound Friday revealed that tickling I have been feeling in my side/rib is indeed her left arm :)
Sleep: I'm sleeping better than I have been
Cravings: I desperately needed pizza one night this week. I am also enjoying my afternoon DQ Blizzards!
Symptoms: "pregnancy brain", some back pain 
Best Moment this week: taking our babymoon and the ultrasound Friday revealing she is a healthy and growing baby girl!
We had our final ultrasound on Friday and Georgia weighed approximately 5 lbs and 9 ounces! She is supposed to gain 1/2 lb per week so if she makes it to her due date she will weigh around 8 lbs and 1 oz. I weighed 8 lbs 13 ounces and Marcus weighed 8 lbs 10 ounces so it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't exceed the 1/2 lb/week estimate :). She is still positioned head down and everything looked absolutely perfect. Her head was measuring bigger for her due date and her leg measured smaller than the due date-oh boy!

I posted a "Before Baby To-Do List" a few weeks ago and we have made some progress on it so I thought I would update:

-Get Owen trimmed [hopefully will get done this week while hubby in on fall break]
-Get my iPhone screen fixed :/ [DONE!]
-Finish thank you cards [DONE! It is in the mail if you haven't got yours yet!]
-Deep clean the whole house [In progress]
-Figure out best insurance option for Georgia [Still need to do]
-Get both vehicles detailed [Waiting until closer to the due date]
-Make and freeze meals [Waiting until closer to the due date]
-Learn how to use the new camera better. We've mastered the basic concepts but I know there is so much more it can do! [Still need to do]
-Finish all my sewing projects for Georgia [Almost done]
-And last but definitely not least, finish the nursery! [In progress]
We are doing a baby pool, I am gathering the information from family and friends right now. I will post everyones guesses soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment