Monday, October 15, 2012

Hall Wedding

Saturday we celebrated the union of my sister-in-law Shanna and brother-in-law Jake!

 This was one of the most stress-free and perfect weddings I have been a part of. Everything went so smooth. Shanna was such a beautiful, precious bride and Jake was so handsome. I started coming around when Shanna was just thirteen so it is hard to believe she is old enough to be a married woman! She has matured into such a sweet person and I am honored to call her sister-in-law. And Jake fits into our family perfectly. They definitely complete each other.<3

I felt so blessed to be a part of their special day. Myself and Georgia Grace were the Matron of Honors :)

Brother and sister dance :). This was his idea and it melted his momma's heart!

Me, Georgia Grace, and Shanna :) I am 38 weeks pregnant-I don't think anyone would argue that ha!

Mr. and Mrs. Hall are now enjoying a relaxing week in Ft. Lauderdale! Shanna said it was 85 degrees there. Wishing them a wonderful week of honeymoon bliss! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment