Wednesday, October 17, 2012

38 Weeks

I'm 38 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: Georgia is around 6.8 lbs and about 19.75 in long!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 28 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. ha!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Georgia Grace Harrison
Movement: She is still very active with less kicking and more rolling ha! She feels very big in there.
Sleep: Not good, I just can't seem to get comfortable :/
Cravings: Juice & pizza
Symptoms: I am carrying a full term baby- I'm huge, I waddle and I can barely move ha!  I can't bend over or get comfortable in any position. And my heartburn is brutal.  BUT I'm SO thankful for this pregnancy and I'm trying to enjoy it to the very end. It will all be worth it! 
Best Moment this week: Uncle Jake and Aunt Shanna's wedding! I was so glad Georgia didn't decide to make her arrival in the middle of it.

I wish I could post pictures of the completed nursery but it is not 100% ready. We are still waiting on the changing table. But I know if she comes tomorrow we have everything we NEED! That makes this momma happy. 

I had to post this picture! This is the gift to Georgia Grace from my cross-country team. How sweet is that?!? They are the most precious group of kiddos. I turned the program over to my assistants today due to the recommendation from my doctor. It was sad for me but I know it was the best decision. They are in great hands and I know they will continue with their success! I love them all.

2 comments:

  1. Heartburn means Hair!!!! Hopefully she will have a head full of hair!!

    ReplyDelete