Friday, October 26, 2012

Georgia On My Mind

The bags are packed and sitting by the door! I put new batteries in the Flip, charged the camera, and made a list of last minute things to grab as we went out the door. My hospital is 30 minutes away so I really hope we don't forget anything!

I have been having some contractions on and off throughout the week and I am now 70% effaced and 2 cm dilated. I could really go into labor anytime! I am praying for God to send me peace and patience as we wait for our little girl to come into this world.
And here's a little sneak peak at her coming home dress! I just love the embroidery and lace detail. I am using different bloomers that my cousin Michelle got her that have her name on the butt-they are adorable! I hope this dress turns into a family heirloom, one that I can bring other daughters (if I have more) and my daughters can bring their daughters home in. I am going to have the dress framed and mount it in her nursery once she wears it. It is such a special piece to me!
 
In the meantime, I am going to relax and enjoy the weekend. I have been craving these lately so I picked some up yesterday and they have definitely hit the spot!
There is some good football games on this weekend and it is supposed to be cooler so it sounds like the perfect time to veg out and enjoy these last however many days of my pregnancy. Marcus is making meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, and greens for supper tonight-yum! Stayed tuned for more baby news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment