Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby Pool

Here is Georgia Grace's baby pool! The span from the earliest prediction to the latest is 16 days. And the lowest and highest weight vary by 1 pound and 15 ounces. We told everyone that the winner got to change the first poopie diaper ;). I am really surprised we had so many participants ha! Note the full moon on the 29th-those two may be on to something!
I have been busy on the sewing machine this week. I added a "G" to one of her white hairbows tonight-I love the way it turned out! This bow was already premade so the stitches went through both sides of the bow loop but you can't tell. Marcus asked me the other night, "Are you putting a G on everything?"...men just don't understand. :)

We have an exciting weekend ahead of us. Sunday is our church homecoming and Marcus' baptism! I love homecoming Sunday and the fact that Marcus is making a public acknowledgment of his salvation on the same day makes me even more eager for Sunday. I bought Marcus a new bible in honor of his upcoming baptism. He really liked my bible so I got the same one for him. I love seeing him read from The Word each night before bed. He has completely accepted his role as the christian leader of the household! I thank God for that! I am praying for homecoming Sunday to be an opportunity for souls to be won for Christ!

 It has cooled off drastically here with the high this weekend only in the 50's! I hope this is just temporary and we return to the 60's and 70's for a while. It's not fair to skip over fall and go straight to winter ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment