Friday, October 12, 2012

A Fabulous Friday

So....I officially found out today that I will be going to a four day work week when I return after maternity leave in January!!! This is definitely an answered prayer. I have been burdened with the thought of leaving her since we found out I was pregnant back in February. We have the best possible situation you could ask for because Marcus' grandmomma will be keeping her while we are at work but I still felt guilty and sad that I wouldn't be there with her throughout the day. Having Thursdays to be home with her is going to be such a blessing. I still will get my "mommy time" while continuing my career (that I absolutely love) and she will still get the benefits of staying with grandmomma and interacting with the older children at AKK. I definitely wouldn't want to deprive her of that wonderful experience. I feel like we really have the best of both worlds with this arrangement.

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 I turned this burden over to Him and He provided just like always. What a gracious and merciful God we serve!

Tonight we attended the rehearsal dinner for Uncle Jake and Aunt Shanna! It was held at their farm where the wedding will be tomorrow. It is going to be the perfect day for a wedding- the weather is forecasted to be a nice, seasonable day and the fall foliage is in full effect. I pray that everything goes off without a hitch!
And tonight was Blue Blue Madness! Although we couldn't attend this year I still had to show my support and SQUEEZE in a UK tank! It looks like it could be another banner hanging year in the bluegrass! Oh yeah, I think I have mentioned this before but everytime Marcus tries to take a picture of me Owen feels it is necessary to enter the scene. It's hilarious! He has always loved having his picture made.

No comments:

Post a Comment