Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2/26/12

On February 26, 2012 we found out that I was pregnant! I remember that Sunday morning so vividly just like it was yesterday. We rejoiced and thanked our Savior for this blessing we had asked Him for.

One year later He has blessed us with the perfect child for us. Georgia Grace is the light of our lives. She's beautiful, healthy, loving, and full of personality.

I read this the other day and it has stuck with me:
"You are the perfect mother for your children. I have been called to "my" children."

I love that. God knows and provides accordingly.

As we celebrate such a special day, I pray for those that are still waiting. I pray they will be at peace with God's timing and use this journey as a way to draw closer to Him.

I've enjoyed a rainy day at home with my little gift from God. My heart is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment