Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Bites

I had planned to wait for a few more weeks but Georgia has seemed very interested in eating lately. Everything that she handles goes to her mouth. And with her rolling over early and being so alert and attentive, we decided that the time was right to start rice cereal...

And it was a hit!
The first couple of bites she was confused on what to do. She kind of looked at us like, "Ok what do I do now" ha!

But she got the hang of it and started attacking the spoon. We have a video of her doing it and it looks like she is about to bite Marcus' finger ha! 
We were giving her a bath next so we just stripped her down to her diaper and bib which she loved. If you remember in the early weeks she did not enjoy being naked. Well that has all changed. This summer there may be a struggle to keep clothes on this child!

Ready for some more! Owen was supervising as you can see :).
(And our neighbor Rhonda had the bib made for her. I love it!)

I think this girl is going to be a good eater. She ate a whole serving! I have learned you can't always go by the books, you have to trust your motherly instinct. We have made this a nightly routine for the past three nights. I think Marcus and I look forward to it as much as she does.

My baby is growing up! Next thing I know I'll be writing about her first car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment