Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sassy Tutu

We are getting excited for Valentines Day at our house! Our amazing friend Rhonda got her this little outfit and it is absolutely adorable! It is a 3-6 month and she is filling it out. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last 2-3 weeks. Oh, and I love that I can get her to smile for pictures now. She is the best!

See what I mean ha! She's striking a pose in this picture with some at-ti-tude. She looks so sassy!

Speaking of sassy-whoa! That's a strong-willed baby shaking her fist at her momma but looking mighty cute while she was doing it. I can't even remember the reason for the scowl, it probably is related to her lack of patience :). She is definitely my child-patience is not a virtue for us ha!

If you follow me on instagram, I posted this picture concerning a debate the husband and I had. I wanted to get her a tutu for Valentines Day and he didn't think she needed one. I let the people speak and #teamtutu won by a landslide! Sorry dad, majority rules! :) I can't wait to see her in it. Maybe she will be a dancer like I was for 7 years and have all kinds of tutus, leotards, ballet slippers, tap shoes, costumes, and all the other girly fun things. This momma can hope!

We hosted bible study last night at our house. We were good christians and tivoed the UK game so it wouldn't interfere. If I had known the outcome we wouldn't have wasted our time-blah. Praying Nerlens can make a full recovery and continue his basketball career.

Nathan gave an illustration that he heard from a pastor about sinning. The pastor stated that there were three times that he was more likely to sin. Those times were 1. when he was traveling, 2. when he was tired, and 3. when he was angry. I can definitely identify with 2. and 3. I am going to try to remember this during those times so I can remind myself of my sinful actions. "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it." Gen 4:7

Tonight is our Valentines banquet at church which is always a fun night. And tomorrow is Georgia's first Valentines day and I get to spend it at home with her-yay!! Pictures of the tutu coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment