Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3 Years Of Being A Bride


May 22, 2010

Three years ago today I married my high school sweetheart on the most beautiful spring day in our small town surrounded by our family and friends. I heard the man of my dreams read me the most endearing, heartfelt vows that were ever written. We cried, we laughed, we danced. Our special day was perfect in every single way.


The story really starts in November of 2003 when he asked me to be "his girl" :). I was 16, he was 15. Babies-just babies! This picture was taken his senior year of high school. (And now you see how our daughter inherited the hair gene ha!)

We dated through most of high school and college and were engaged in June 2009. Here we are the day he proposed on the BEACH! Oh how I love this man.

We have honeymooned in Hawaii, spent New Years Eve in the Big Apple, left the country for the Bahamas, been big kids at Disney World, watched the Cats in NOLA for March Madness, beach vacationed all over the southeastern coast and traveled countless other places in our short married life. We are trying to leave no stone unturned!

And one year ago today this happened! I don't think we will ever have an anniversary that tops this one. Our little family has grown in years and number and I'm thankful more and more everyday for our marriage and for my forever groom.
Happy Anniversary to us! These past three years have been good great the best. And it's only just begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment