Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend

I
This weekend I didn't clean as much as I had planned or sew as much as I needed to but I spent quality time with my family and that trumps all the rest. I can't get enough of this picture. It's my new favorite. My heart just melts!

Sunday evening we went to have our pictures made as a family for the first time since Georgia was born. Oh my goodness they were so much fun! When I took her for her newborn portraits I felt stressed and overwhelmed. It had only been my second time of taking her out of the house and I was still Nervous Nellie trying to take care of a 10 day old baby. This experience was totally different and SO much easier.


Here is just a little sneak preview that I caught with my iPhone. Oooohhh the sweetness of this picture! The whole shoot felt very vintage-y and classic. Georgia Grace did wonderful. She thought she did wonderful too because she is giving herself a round of applause in this picture :). Love my girl!

And how sweet was this welcome when we pulled in the driveway!?! Thank you Jessi & Jack!

This week is going to be a fun one-last week of school, celebrating our 3rd anniversary, and watching cousin Payt get her high school diploma. And I will be sure to post our pictures when they are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment