Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Thanksgiving Tradition and Birthdays

I forgot to mention earlier that we started our Thanksgiving morning watching the Macy's Parade. I'm not a big parade person but it just feels right to watch a parade on Thanksgiving! We are starting the tradition with Georgia early. She kicked back in her papoose chair and enjoyed the show!
Along with the holiday, we also celebrated some birthdays this week. Grandpa Harrison turned 51 on the 21st!
And Gammy turned 48 on Black Friday! It was appropriate because the women in our family love Black Friday shopping. I stayed home with Georgia this year, it was probably the first one I've missed in 15 years. They sent me updates on their finds while I was up for our night feeding :)
And my papaw Denzel would have been 82 on Saturday. We are missing him a lot lately. I am so thankful we have Georgia to spend the holidays with this year. I can see him in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment