Friday, November 30, 2012

Georgia is ONE month old!

Georgia is one month old today!

Georgia probably weighs somewhere between 9-10 pounds now based on our home scale. We have our next doctors appointment at the end of next month so we will know for sure at our two month mark. She eats every 2 1/2-3 hours during the day and 5-6 hours at night (yay!). She is a happy baby unless she's hungry or taking a bath. She has been laughing out loud in her sleep (so funny!) and likes to smile when her tummy is full. Everyone tells me how good of a baby she is.
We have outgrown our newborn clothes and have moved on to 3 months. She's wearing a size 1 diaper. Her hair and eyelashes seem to get longer by the day! And she has a dimple just like her mommy!
Here she is on day one and then at one month old.I am just like every other mom-the time is just flying by!  I'm trying to find a way to slow down time and I'll share the secret if I ever figure it out. I am sad as we pack her newborn clothes up but she is growing and she is healthy so I am more happy than sad.

Happy 1 month baby girl! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment