Friday, November 16, 2012

Hospital Pictures-Harrison Side

I wanted to make sure I had a picture of Georgia Grace with all her family members from the hospital. Since our family is HUGE, I will break it up into a few posts ha!

GGH and her "Grandpa" Harrison
This is such a sweet picture. I know these two are going to be big buddies! But she won't be riding the Harley anytime soon ha!
"Grandma" Harrison
I don't think she is a bit proud ;) You can tell GGH is pretty content in those arms!

 
Aunt Shanna
Look at how wild her hair is in this picture! We had told Shannon and Shanna it would probably be safe to come up later in the morning so thankfully they came earlier than we told them to or they would have missed it!

Georgia and her Grandmomma-doesn't she look like a fat little thing in this picture? And that expression cracks me up! Grandmomma will be keeping her on Mondays,Tuesdays, and Fridays when I go back to work so they will definitely have a special bond.

Granddad holding his great-granddaughter for the first time. I think he's pretty smitten with her! He made her changing table and her closet armoire is from granddad and grandmomma. I am so thankful for his skill set, both of those nursery pieces are so special to us.

We didn't get a picture of Georgia with her Meme Harrison so we will be sure to do that over the holidays.

Georgia Grace had a check-up yesterday and everything continues to look perfect! She had gained 10 oz in 10 days which the doctor says is exactly where she should be (yay!) and she is now 20 1/2 inches long! I was so relieved to hear that she is gaining weight like she should be. Breastfed babies have a tendency to lose more weight and have trouble gaining it back but not this girl :). She will start receiving Vitamin D droplets daily since that is the only vitamin not found in breastmilk and due to babies having limited exposure to sunlight. She will continue to receive that as long as she gets breastmilk. Her pediatrician said that everything looked so well that it wasn't necessary to come in again until her 2 month check-up! Woohoo! I am so thankful for my big healthy baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment