Monday, November 5, 2012

Our First Outing

Today was Georgia's one week doctors appointment and our first time getting her out and about. She did so good! Slept the whole way there and the whole way back. I think she's going to be a good traveler.

Here she is all fancy for her first outing! I think pink is her color.

Everything looked great. There is nothing more relieving than hearing your baby is healthy! She showed herself a little by peeing on her pediatrician ha! At least we didn't #2 on him.

And I had to post this pic of her "Georgia peach" outfit! I embroidered/appliquéd the onesie and my friend Rachel added the ruffle to the butt! I could just eat her up!

Our friend Tina made this for her and I absolutely love it! She is so talented. It matches her nursery so well.

We are lucky daddy is off work today and tomorrow for the election. It's been so nice having him home this first week. We are going to miss him so much when he goes to work but you can guarantee there will be two happy girls when he gets home each afternoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment