Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

This weekend we got the house all spruced up for Christmas! It's amazing how many Christmas decorations we have accumulated already and this is only our 3rd Christmas as a married couple. I try to hit the after Christmas sales so I've landed some good bargains!

Our beautiful tree! I am not a bit biased but I think it looks like one you would see in Cracker Barrel. We used a lot of ornaments that we inherited from our families. It's neat to watch our ornament collection grow each year. We are using Marcus' sock monkey that his great-grandmother Flener made him as our tree topper. I think it is perfect.

Georgia Grace and daddy hanging her very first ornament. I love the way she's looking at him. She will probably be a daddy's girl just like he says ha!

Her first ornament from grandma and grandpa Harrison.

Another ornament from mommy and daddy.

And one from poppa and meme.

When I think back to last year, we had no idea we would become parents before the next Christmas rolled around. I couldn't be more thankful to have a family to spend the holidays with now! It will be so much fun having a baby and starting holiday traditions with our growing family. I look forward to sitting out cookies for Santa, driving around to look at Christmas lights, looking through the JcPenney Wish List catalog and all the other fun stuff! There is something so special about Christmas through the eyes of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment