Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bunny Foo Foo

I love everything about Easter. It is the "super bowl of christianity" and a time to reflect on the resurrection. My goal is to always make the true meaning of each holiday the focus with my family.


But I think it's ok to have some fun with it too! I dressed Georgia Grace up in her bunny foo foo outfit this weekend. She's my little dress up doll! I love her so much!!!

I know she's mine and I'm biased, but I can't get over how beautiful she is.

But I caught her not abiding by the "beauty is as beauty does" rule ha! Saturday I was in the kitchen and heard a loud "toot". I assumed it was Marcus until he said, "She just did that!"
I go in the living room and I find this. What a mess!! So mischievous and funny already. Is it too early to teach manners?!?
Big accomplishment for the week-we can put our toes in our mouth! Tuesday morning Gram sent me the sweetest video of her sucking on her toes. She would tickle herself with them and just start cackle laughing. She is obsessed with them. It is so funny to watch!

I am looking forward to a restful and relaxing day at home tomorrow with my baby.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment