Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lately

Well we are 4 days post shots and baby girl still isn't acting like her normal bubbly self. She has been fussy and hasn't been eating well. It has gotten a little better each day but I can still tell she is not 100%. These vaccinations are for the birds! She stopped running a fever Friday and she has been laughing some today so hopefully we are close to having this behind us. Shew! 

 
Even though she hasn't been feeling well she is full of energy. I put her in her crib to play the other morning while I did stuff in her nursery and she "monkeyed around" and ended up in this position ha! She is such a little wiggleworm. Just like her daddy.

Friday night we went and ate at Mellow Mushroom. Georgia Grace loved all the stimulation! It was almost stimulation overload though. Aunt Paigey met us there so that was an unexpected treat getting to see her!

I realized that I hadn't had a picture with my big girl in a while so mom took this one of us today. Mom and Stan kept her for a little while this afternoon and they took her on her first Hidden Valley Golf Course experience! I think they have found a golf cart buddy for this summer :)

I hate to wish time away but I am ready to get this work week behind us because we are Nashville bound for the SEC tournament!! We were pretty down about how the tournament might go until yesterday--wow!! What a great game! I felt proud to be a Cats fan. 

Go Big Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment