Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Owen!

Our doggy baby turns 4 years old today!!


Owen came from LC Kennels in Russell Springs, Kentucky (we get asked frequently who bred him and where they are from so I wanted to post the link in case anyone is interested in getting a goldendoodle pup)
(**However it does look like all of the doodles are gone but I'm sure there will be more in the future).




Owen was a "Christmas" present to Marcus from Gram and Granddad. Marcus brought him home in May of 2009 when he was about 6 weeks old. Cute doesn't even begin to describe it!! It was love at first sight. 


He is just the best dog. He is energetic, fun, and so loving. Sometimes we wonder if he ever outgrew his puppy stage with the energy he has ha! He has been wonderful to Georgia and we are so thankful for that. I can't imagine a more perfect family dog for us. Grandma and grandpa Harrison got her the "I <3 my goldendoodle" shirt for Easter/Owen's birthday--it's perfect!!




Poor Owen has what we think is a flea bite that he has dug at and it has caused a small wound on his belly area. We've had to keep a tshirt on him to keep him from messing with the spot. Good news is he was feeling better tonight and was more playful! I took this picture last night before I went to bed. Just melts my heart.

We love you Owen Theodore Harrison! Happy 4th Birthday (or 28th--I prefer 4, he's way too spunky for a 28 year old ha!) 

(And Happy Easter! Will do another post this week. We have had an eventful week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment