Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Snow and Baby Marley

Happy Spring! We woke up this morning to about 3/4" of snow on the ground. And it snowed on and off all day. Our church's easter egg hunt is next Saturday. I hope we aren't hunting them under the snow!
                       
 Thursday night Marcus' parents took us out for dinner and I took this picture of my baby when we got home. It is my new favorite. I could just eat her up! And yes she is as sweet as she looks! She is always so pleasant.


Sunday we went to our future cousin Marley's baby shower. We are so excited for the new addition to the family. And Georgia is ready for some girlfriends since all of our baby friends/cousins are boys ha!


Tad and Stacy opening all their many gifts! I meant to take more pictures but a certain little someone was distracting me. Stacy and I have been friends since we were kids and my cousin Tad moved back home when we were in 7th grade so we were able to grow up together. I still remember his first day of school here in Kentucky. I was so nervous for him ha! I'm glad Georgia and Marley will be buddies. They got so many neat things! Marley is a blessed little girl!

Georgia Grace got to meet Hudson for the first time at the shower. They were so funny! They would reach for each other and even held hands :). He is such a pretty baby boy!

Hudson's mommy and daddy are friends of ours and we have joked about them dating someday. The only stipulation is that Georgia drives on their dates HA! I hope Hudson doesn't inherit the poor driving gene from his daddy (and uncle)!

I wanted to share this video Gram took of Georgia the day she first started putting her feet in her mouth. She hasn't slowed down since! Her giggle just melts my heart. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment