Wednesday, December 17, 2014

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Update:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of an ear of corn
Total Weight Gain: Gained 3 pounds, I have a doctor's appointment Friday so it will be up I'm sure
Maternity Clothes: Fleece-lined leggings and rubberbanded pants if I'm not wearing a dress.
Gender: It's a boy!!! Jack Porter Harrison.
Movement: Still moving quite a bit and kicks are getting more swift 
Sleep: I'm sleeping like a rock and could sleep 24/7 if I allowed myself ha!
Cravings: Pizza, milk, chocolate
Symptoms/Sickness: I feel so good this week coming off of last week! I hope I can feel this good the rest of the pregnancy
Best Moment this week: Announcing his sweet, perfect name 
 
Week 24 with Georgia Grace. It's hard to compare a bathing suit and winter clothes but I think I'm probably about the same if not a little bigger. And this picture has me wanting to take another beach trip before Jack's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment