Sunday, July 14, 2013

First Blogiversary

One year ago today Harrison Homeplace started with this post about our vacation to Hilton Head island. I remember writing that post and hoping that there would be many more posts to follow and that I would make blogging a part of my weekly routine. 365 days and 166 posts later Harrison Homeplace is still going strong! 

Blogging for me is my digital scrapbook. I am the world's worst about taking the time to scrapbook or keep written records. I have the best of intentions to do those things but I have never made them a priority. I am keeping a baby book for Georgia Grace and, not surprisingly, I am behind. And when I get behind I refer to this blog for all my data on her life. For me this just works and I love that it allows me to share our memories with family and friends.

To commemorate one year of Harrison Homeplace, I have made a list of my 10 favorite posts. I enjoyed this trip down memory lane:

Ten

Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three
Six month portraits here and here

Two

One
And of course my favorite post of all is Georgia's Birth Story. Her life is the primary reason I started blogging and she has given me so much good material to post about ha! All of her firsts are scattered throughout the pages of my blog book and I can't wait to share them with her someday. 

This is my piece of the "then" that I can hold onto forever.

Thanks to my readers for taking an interest in my little corner of the www! One year down and many many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment